The PATH Field Guide: Create Your Personal Mission and Vision Statements
- People with clearly defined missions have always led and surpassed those who have none. Until now, the process has been arduous.
- Good mission statements are short, simple and strong enough to motivate you to live it out.
- The Field Guide debunks common myths about Mission Statements, clears out the negative or false messages you tell yourself and draws out your destiny so you are primed for creating a good mission statement.
- Go through three basic steps to identify the main components in every good mission statement and follow a simple formula to articulate your personal Mission Statement. A simple and straight-forward process.
- But don’t stop there. Create a Vision Statement where you live out your Mission most fully.
- Learn how to transition through the Creative Tension Zone
- Create 8 action steps and a To Do list to direct your steps toward your living your Mission through your Vision.
- Format: Electronic PDF, emailed
- LIMITED TIME OFFER
Highlands: The Right Choice Matching your Abilities with College and Careers
- Students need help in reaching their decisions, and conventional matching tools are inadequate to accomplish this process resulting in college course drops, degree or major changes, and college drop-outs.
- Just one course changes costs $500 – $2500 of wasted tuition. SAVE THE MONEY. A THAB test and this book are just a fraction of the cost to get the right direction.
- The book, written by Leslie H. Martin and Kathleen T. Danelo, is specifically for students who want to discover or confirm a career direction that will make maximum use of their talents and abilities.
- Reviews your THAB report and Your Abilities
- Presents 14 different Career Power Clusters or Work Roles for specific ability combinations, as well as suggested occupations that fit these roles.
- Review Road Maps to Success, Create your own Career Goals, and learn how to Enlist support of parents and administrator to achieve those goals.
- No student wants to spend the four most crucial and formative years of her life only to discover at the end that she’s in the wrong theater on the wrong night with the wrong script.
- FREE SHIPPING!
Item # 88
Requires THAB Ability test(s):
THAB (Ability) - Take me to the Page
THAB (Ability) - Take me to the Page
FOR THAB TESTS ONLY
CAREER ANCHORS Workbook (Capture your Values throughout Your Life)
- Discover what Drives you To Succeed
- Thorough Assessment
- One of a Kind
- 8 Driving Motivators to Work
- Unique combination of perceived career competence, motives, and values.
- Discover your Single Success Driver at this stage in your life
- Its what drives you to work and go to work each day. — To Succeed!
- Can change over time due to specific situation, especially for women.
- Speeds career decision making
- Therefore, you can take this test again when your situation change
- Booklet available for LIMITED TIME OFFER
- mailed 67 pages
Joining the Entrepreneurial Elite: Four Styles to Business Success
- Some entrepreneurs feel at home with a loyal and industrious team while others seek to shine on their own; some are action oriented while others are good planners; some calculate risks carefully while others thrive on uncertainty.
- By identifying four distinct entrepreneurial styles — the Administrator, the Tactician, the Strategist, and the Idealist — this book shows readers how to identify their own style and use it as the cornerstone for building a successful business or product line.
- Through self-assessment and interviews with successful and distinguished entrepreneurs, the book offers helpful examples and advice.
- Format: hard-copy booklet, mailed 155 Pages