Find Best Career by Type
Search for your career test by type and find a test that deals with certain types of issues. Each career test applies a unique perspective or theory to craft the test questions and generate results. If you want to find tests that determine your interests and likes, you can search by the test type ‘Interests/Likes.’
If you’re not particular about what brand of test you use, searching tests by type is a great way of finding what you want. Check out our most popular tests, highest recommended, or every test under ‘more options.’
Career test choices organized by type include:
- Personality career tests such as the Myers-Briggs® or MBTI® test
- Ability career tests such as the Highlands Ability Battery or THAB test
- Interest career tests such as the Strong Interest Inventory® or SII test
- Interpersonal or relationship career tests such as the FIRO-B® test
- Behavioral career tests such as the DISC test
- Values career tests such as the Career Anchors test
- Intelligences and Learning styles career tests
The icons to the right appear beside career tests listed within this website so that you know what kind of results to expect.
My initial experience was to do a personality test to see where I want to be in my career path and what degree would best help me succeed in the business world. The test reinforced the idea of finance and that a degree in that field would be my best course of action. These tests help me to better understand myself and realize why I do some of the things that I do. It also showed that i was able to go back to school. It encouraged me, and kept me going class after class.
Robert Flanders, Investment Specialist
This tool is for employees who want to sharpen and improve their leadership skills. This class helps people deal with issues that can get in the way of personal effectiveness.
Joanne York, USWC PR Manager