Finding the Best Career Test by Name or Brand
Here at TestEts, we use the best tests from the most highly respected career test publishers including Wiley, HighlandsCo, and COPS. If you know the name or brand of the test you are interested in, this page will be the easiest way to find it.
Narrowing your choice by brand is a good first step, but then you need to know what type or scope you want. For example, you might know that you want to take a Myers-Briggs® test, but TestEts offers a variety of both individual and combination MBTI® tests.
An individual test is a single brand name test, such as the MBTI® Decision-Making Report. A combination test is a way of getting multiple perspectives from multiple tests. We have combination tests of some of the most accurate and well-researched brands like MBTI® + THAB.
Test Brand Names offered at TestEts:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® test (MBTI® type – career personality test),
- Strong Interest Inventory® test(SII test – career interest test)
- Highlands Ability Battery test (THAB – career aptitude or ability test)
- FIRO-B®/FIRO Business™ test(career relationships and personality test)
- DISC test (career behavior test)
- Career Anchors test (career values test)
- Career Orientation Preferences Systems test (combined career tests)
And a variety of other career tests published by CPP, including stress management, how to be a team player, and leadership ability test.
“This is one of the very best assessments, if not THE best tool, I have ever come across in my 20 years as a career specialist. It consistently receives praise for its usefulness in identifying satisfying careers and ability to provide solutions to work and leadership challenges. And it personally revolutionized my life.”
Marjorie, Founder of OPTIM Development Systems, Inc.
“The THAB and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® in combination have been most useful in the growth and development of my career and myself as an individual.”
Brian, Finance Director