Stress Resiliency Test
Feeling stressed at work? Can’t get along with others and feel the pressure of deadlines and hard work? This is a great test to help you manage stressors and increase your work effectiveness. The test is simple, quick, and easy, containing new insights into controlling stressor. It’s a powerful tool to improve your work satisfaction and effectiveness. You can use this for as an individual or for a team.
1 report from 1 test
- Gain strategies to control stress
- Understand how to better influence and manage stressful events
- Discover unintentional ways you raise your stress levels
- Measure your mental habits that determine stress resiliency
- Learn ways to change thought patterns that can increase positive thinking
- Discover your three cognitive habits that create stress
- Learn where your stress symptoms are most likely to occur
- Make guidelines to help design a strategy for increasing stress resiliency
- Learn key tactics to gain peace of mind and control your stress while increasing your work effectiveness and output.
WEP Work Engagement Interpretive Test
Fully engaged employees give companies a competitive edge. Engaged employees result in higher productivity, lower turnover, and sales growth. Want this for your company? The Work Engagement Profile is a diagnostic tool that determines your employees’ and your own internal motivations. This profile helps you build a sustainable reward system for your company, based on both intrinsic and extrinsic rewards. This quick and easy test isn’t just for companies and managers; individuals looking to understand their job satisfaction can also take it.
1 Report from 1 Test
- Discover your internal motivators and intrinsic reward needs
- Learn what drives you to work and work hard
- Measures the four intrinsic rewards that influence engagement: meaningfulness, choice, competence, and progress
- Provides a personalized interpretation with appealing graphics
- Includes “building blocks” and an action plan worksheet
- Offers important discussion points for employee and manager
- Identifies options to help increase engagement in the work
- For companies, that want to build intrinsic reward systems
- For individuals, who want to better understand the internal factors that provide job satisfaction.
TKI Conflict Mode Test
This is our most popular conflict resolution program. When you work on a team it’s impossible to avoid tension and conflict. This inventory helps your team understand how to work through the inevitable conflict that will arise. It helps you understand and manage conflict from your personal strengths. Solving team conflict will increase work effectiveness, reduce stress, and help your team get work done right. This test can be used for individuals or for your team.
1 report from 1 test
- Reveals your personal conflict handling pattern
- Learn to determine when one conflict behavior is productive and when choosing another style would be more effective.
- Understand the uses and misuses of a particular conflict-handling style
- Identifies your score on each of the five conflict-handling modes: Competing, Collaborating, Compromising, Avoiding, Accommodating
- Specific suggestions for considering and using alternative approaches.